A.G.Barr PLC (BAG.L)
BAG.L on London Stock Exchange
15 Dec 2017
15 Dec 2017
Change (% chg)
A.G. BARR p.l.c. is a United Kingdom-based company, which is involved in soft drinks business. The Company's segments include carbonates, still drinks and water, and other. Its other segment includes Funkin cocktail solutions, vending machines, ice-cream and other soft drink related items, such as water cups. The Company's... (more)
* H1 PRETAX PROFIT 19.4 MILLION STG VERSUS 21.1 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* A.G.BARR PLC - GROUP ON TRACK TO MEET FULL YEAR PROFIT EXPECTATIONS
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are these 3 Brexit beaters set to fly after today's news?
- Are Royal Mail plc, AG Barr plc and Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc set to soar by 20%+?
- Could A.G. Barr plc Be A Better Buy Than Tesco PLC And Ascent Resources Plc?
- 5 FTSE 250 Stars Offering Irresistible Value: Britvic Plc, Halfords Group plc, Supergroup PLC, Marston's PLC & A.G. Barr plc
- Are These The FTSE's Safest Dividends? British American Tobacco plc, A.G. Barr plc And Randgold Resources Limited
- Are HSBC Holdings plc, A.G. Barr plc And Whitbread plc On Track For Successful Comebacks?