Balfour Beatty PLC (BALF.L)
15 Dec 2017
* GROUP PERFORMANCE IN 2017 REMAINS IN LINE WITH BOARD EXPECTATIONS
* BALFOUR BEATTY - HAS BEEN FORMALLY AWARDED £287 MILLION CONTRACT BY UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER TO CONSTRUCT MANCHESTER ENGINEERING CAMPUS DEVELOPMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
BRIEF-Balfour Beatty's Far East JV wins 97 mln pound contract for development of Fullerton Ocean Park Hotel Hong Kong
* BALFOUR BEATTY FAR EAST JOINT VENTURE WINS HK$1 BILLION (C. £97M) CONTRACT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF FULLERTON OCEAN PARK HOTEL HONG KONG
* BALFOUR BEATTY REACHES AGREEMENT TO SELL HEERY INTERNATIONAL
* AWARDED $260 MLN (C. £193 MLN) US COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL SCHEME IN MIAMI
Britain's Carillion made its second profit warning this year and said it may need to sell shares to shore up its balance sheet, dealing a fresh blow to the construction and support services group's already weakened shares.
* APPOINTED TO £350 MILLION CAPITAL WORKS FRAMEWORK BY CAMBRIDGESHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
* HAS REACHED AN AGREEMENT TO SELL ITS 95% SHARE IN BLACKPOOL AIRPORT TO BLACKPOOL COUNCIL, FOR A TOTAL CASH CONSIDERATION OF £4.25 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BALFOUR BEATTY APPOINTED AS PREFERRED BIDDER FOR HINKLEY POINT C TUNNELLING AND MARINE PACKAGE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON The FTSE 100 rose for the third day on the trot on Wednesday, boosted by gains among mining firms, though car insurer Admiral Group plummeted after reporting half-year results.