Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)
BRIEF-Baxter International-On Jan 1,Administrative Committee Of Compensation Committee Of Board Approved Amendment To Reorganize Co's, Units Pension Plan
* BAXTER INTERNATIONAL-ON JAN 1,ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE OF COMPENSATION COMMITTEE OF BOARD APPROVED AMENDMENT TO REORGANIZE CO'S,UNITS PENSION PLAN
* BAXTER ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO BROADEN PORTFOLIO OF INNOVATIVE SURGICAL PRODUCTS
U.S. hospital products maker Baxter International Inc on Wednesday forecast a nearly $70 million hit to its fourth-quarter revenue, due to manufacturing disruptions arising from Hurricane Maria.
* Shares slightly lower (Adds share price, CEO comments from analyst call)
Oct 25 Hospital products maker Baxter International Inc on Wednesday forecast a nearly $70 million hit to its fourth-quarter revenue due to manufacturing disruptions arising from Hurricane Maria.
* Baxter provides update on Puerto Rico recovery status post Hurricane Maria
BRIEF-Baxter International Inc - launches DeviceVue Advanced Asset Tracking System for Sigma Spectrum Infusion System
* Baxter International Inc - launches DeviceVue Advanced Asset Tracking System for Sigma Spectrum Infusion System Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Baxter launches first 3-in-1 set for use in continuous renal replacement therapy and sepsis management protocols
* Baxter and MATTER Healthcare Incubator Partner on patient-driven innovation
NEW YORK Several big-name hedge fund investors trimmed their stakes in healthcare companies in the second quarter as the sector led the broad U.S. stock market higher, rallying amid a Republican effort to repeal and replace President Obama's signature healthcare law.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$147.60||+0.68|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$37.02||+0.03|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF234.05||+0.85|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF237.40||+0.60|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$59.61||+0.54|
|Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX.N)||$27.88||+0.48|
|Wyeth Limited (WLED.NS)||Rs1,333.85||--|
|Becton Dickinson and Co (BDX.N)||$234.00||+1.88|
|Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (FMEG.DE)||€90.68||+0.90|
|Grifols SA (GRLS.MC)||€26.18||+0.46|