Bombardier Inc (BBDb.TO)
23 May 2018
* CONCLUDED THAT BOMBARDIER Q400 IS BEST CORE AIRCRAFT FOR ITS CURRENT AND FUTURE NEEDS.
* BOMBARDIER ANNOUNCES THE ELECTION OF ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS, PAYS TRIBUTE TO FORMER CEO AND CHAIRMAN LAURENT BEAUDOIN
Bombardier Inc said on Thursday it will stick by its remaining commercial aerospace program after agreeing to sell its biggest land asset, as the Canadian plane and train maker strives to raise cash to pay down its debt.
Bombardier Inc said on Thursday it will stick by its remaining commercial aerospace programme after agreeing to sell its biggest land asset, as the Canadian plane and train maker strives to raise cash to pay down its debt.
* Firm to sell site for $635 million after more than 25 years
BRIEF-Union Leader Says Bombardier Toronto Site Sale Means Global And Q400 Aircraft Assembly Will Stay In Canada
* UNION LEADER SAYS BOMBARDIER TORONTO SITE SALE MEANS GLOBAL AND Q400 AIRCRAFT ASSEMBLY WILL STAY IN CANADA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Allison Lampert)
* QTRLY EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.01; QTRLY ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.01; QTRLY REVENUES UP 12 PERCENT TO $4.03 BILLION
* BOMBARDIER SIGNS CONTRACT WITH AMERICAN AIRLINES FOR 15 FIRM CRJ900 AIRCRAFT
May 3 Canadian plane and train maker Bombardier Inc reported a 16-percent rise in its favoured measure of profit on Thursday and said it had agreed to sell its Toronto aircraft assembly site to a pension fund as part of its five-year recovery plan.
MONTREAL/PARIS Bombardier Inc and Airbus SE named new leaders for the CSeries jetliner program on Wednesday, in a further step towards finalizing a deal for the European planemaker to take control of the Canadian project, according to memos seen by Reuters.