Barratt Developments PLC (BDEV.L)
19 Nov 2018
Sept 5 Berkeley Group Holdings said on Wednesday Britain's housing market lacked urgency and was constrained by high transaction costs, limits on mortgage borrowing and uncertainty over next year's planned exit from the European Union.
Britain's biggest housebuilder Barratt Developments Plc expects full-year pretax profit to have risen 9 percent, boosted by a 5 percent average rise in prices and a continuing creep higher in its number of homes sold.
July 11 Britain's biggest housebuilder Barratt Developments Plc expects full-year pretax profit to have risen 9 percent, boosted by a 5 percent average rise in prices and a continuing creep higher in its number of homes sold.
July 11 Britain's biggest housebuilder, Barratt Developments Plc, said on Wednesday its full-year pretax profit is expected to have risen 9 percent as it sold more homes and prices rose 5 percent on average.
LONDON, June 1 Britain's top share index rose on Friday as shares in cyclical stocks such as miners and financials rallied, joining in broader gains for European stocks as relief over Italy's political crisis lifted risky assets.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 shares you should have bought in August
- 3 stocks with 6% yields for dividend hunters?
- 3 newsmaking shares to buy before they soar too far?
- 3 housebuilders set to fly
- Brexit has battered these FTSE 100 stocks: Time to buy?
- Are Barratt Developments plc, Taylor Wimpey plc and Persimmon plc all heading for a slowdown?