Barratt Developments PLC (BDEV.L)
21 May 2019
Barratt Developments Plc bucked a trend of weak updates from UK housebuilders on Thursday, saying its margins were improving and annual profits would now be slightly above its previous expectations.
* YTD forward sales rise 2.4 pct (Adds details from call, analyst comment, shares)
May 9 Britain's biggest housebuilder Barratt Developments Plc said on Thursday it expected results for the current financial year to be modestly above previous expectations, suggesting it was riding out Brexit-generated tensions in the housing market.
May 9 Britain's biggest housebuilder Barratt Developments Plc said on Thursday its outlook for the year was modestly above prior expectations and reported higher forward sales so far this year.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 shares you should have bought in August
- 3 stocks with 6% yields for dividend hunters?
- 3 newsmaking shares to buy before they soar too far?
- 3 housebuilders set to fly
- Brexit has battered these FTSE 100 stocks: Time to buy?
- Are Barratt Developments plc, Taylor Wimpey plc and Persimmon plc all heading for a slowdown?