Barratt Developments PLC (BDEV.L)
23 Feb 2018
* STRONG OPERATIONAL AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE DRIVEN BY GOOD CUSTOMER DEMAND
The investment house owned by UK investor Neil Woodford has nearly doubled its stake in Crest Nicholson to 10.34 percent, becoming the UK housebuilder's top investor, a regulatory filing showed on Monday.
Feb 12 The investment house owned by UK investor Neil Woodford has nearly doubled its stake in Crest Nicholson to 10.34 percent, becoming the UK housebuilder's top investor, a regulatory filing showed on Monday.
* BARRATT - HAS ENTERED INTO A 50:50 JOINT VENTURE WITH SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL TO DEVELOP APPROXIMATELY 250 HECTARES AT WICHELSTOWE, SOUTH OF SWINDON
* New year rally gathers pace as autos cement rally * STOXX 600 hits highest since August 2015 * Novo offers to buy Ablynx at 32 pct premium * Dialog Semi jumps after Q4 sales beat guidance * But weak results weigh on British stocks Jan 8 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Danilo Masoni. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: danilo.maso
* strong start to year supported by a positive market backdrop
HONG KONG Pacific Century Premium Developments Limited (PCPD) on Friday confirmed media reports that it has been selected as the reserve bidder for the 6 billion pounds Meridian Water Regeneration Project in north London.
HONG KONG, Nov 3 Pacific Century Premium Developments Limited (PCPD) on Friday confirmed media reports that it has been selected as the reserve bidder for the 6 billion pounds ($7.83 billion) Meridian Water Regeneration Project in north London.
LONDON, Sept 12 British housebuilding stocks tumbled on Tuesday as big share sales by company founders and growing pessimism among analysts reignited concerns over the resilience of a sector which had enjoyed a strong rally since the Brexit vote.
LONDON British shares fell on Wednesday, weighed down by losses among banks and housebuilders although they ended off lows hit on simmering geopolitical tensions in the Korean peninsula.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 shares you should have bought in August
- 3 stocks with 6% yields for dividend hunters?
- 3 newsmaking shares to buy before they soar too far?
- 3 housebuilders set to fly
- Brexit has battered these FTSE 100 stocks: Time to buy?
- Are Barratt Developments plc, Taylor Wimpey plc and Persimmon plc all heading for a slowdown?