Becton Dickinson and Co (BDX.N)
16 Mar 2018
* BD LAUNCHES CIRCULATING CELL-FREE DNA BLOOD COLLECTION TUBE FOR CANCER AND NON-INVASIVE PRENATAL TESTING APPLICATIONS
* BECTON DICKINSON AND CO FILES FOR OFFERING EUR 300 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ADDITIONAL 0.368% NOTES DUE 2019 - SEC FILING
* FDA APPROVES NEW HPV TEST THAT DETECTS AND IDENTIFIES HPV GENOTYPES THAT PUT WOMEN AT HIGH RISK FOR CERVICAL CANCER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BD ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR 2018 FIRST FISCAL QUARTER; PROVIDES FISCAL 2018 GUIDANCE UPDATED FOR INCLUSION OF BARD
* BD STATEMENT ON FDA WARNING LETTER FOR PREANALYTICAL SYSTEMS BUSINESS UNIT
* FDA WARNS BECTON DICKINSON & COMPANY OF SIGNIFICANT VIOLATIONS OF THE LAW AS PART OF ONGOING INVESTIGATION INTO LEAD TESTING ISSUES
* Becton had said China approval was last hurdle for deal to close
BEIJING China's commerce ministry said on Thursday that it has conditionally approved a merger between U.S. medical equipment supplier Becton Dickinson and its U.S. peer C R Bard .
BEIJING, Dec 28 China's commerce ministry said on Thursday that it has conditionally approved a merger between U.S. medical equipment supplier Becton Dickinson and its U.S. peer C R Bard.
WASHINGTON U.S. medical equipment supplier Becton Dickinson and C R Bard have agreed to divest two product lines to satisfy U.S. Federal Trade Commission concerns their proposed $24 billion merger would negatively affect competition.
|Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)||$67.89||+0.30|
|Stryker Corporation (SYK.N)||$167.51||+1.06|
|Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX.N)||$27.93||+0.09|
|C R Bard Inc (BCR.N)||--||--|
|Hologic, Inc. (HOLX.OQ)||$38.46||-0.02|
|Quidel Corporation (QDEL.OQ)||$48.59||+0.57|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$63.18||+0.59|
|Gen-Probe Incorporated (GPRO.OQ)||$5.54||-0.08|