Bank of Georgia Group PLC (BGEO.L)
Aug 16 Bank of Georgia Group Plc on Thursday posted an 11.2 percent rise in first-half profit, driven by its banking and investment businesses.
* ACQUIRED AN UNDER CONSTRUCTION HOTEL IN GUDAURI FOR A TOTAL CASH CONSIDERATION OF US$7.2 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ACQUIRED A 60% INDIRECT CONTROLLING INTEREST IN KINDZMARAULI MARANI THROUGH FOR TOTAL CONSIDERATION OF US$7.25 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 5 shares I'd buy right now
- What Brexit? Rio Tinto plc, Petrofac Limited and BGEO Group plc couldn't care less
- Has there ever been a better time to buy Sky plc, Travis Perkins plc & BGEO Group plc?
- Are Banco Santander SA, Vodafone Group plc and BGEO Group plc 3 Eurovision Winners?
- The three best small caps you've never heard of
- What makes the perfect portfolio?