Bharti Infratel Ltd (BHRI.NS)
July 25 Indian telecom tower company Bharti Infratel Ltd's first-quarter profit fell 3.9 percent, hurt by higher expenses and exits from co-location sites where a tower is used by more than one wireless carrier.
BENGALURU/MUMBAI India's Bharti Infratel Ltd has agreed to merge with Indus Towers, in a deal that creates the world's No. 2 telecom tower company with an estimated equity value of $14.6 billion (10.47 billion pounds).
BENGALURU/MUMBAI India's Bharti Infratel Ltd has agreed to merge with Indus Towers, in a deal that creates the world's No. 2 telecom tower company with an estimated equity value of $14.6 billion.
* Combined tower firm to be called Indus Towers, to remain listed
April 25 Bharti Airtel Ltd on Wednesday approved the merger of Indus Towers Ltd with Bharti Infratel Ltd.
* TRANSACTION VALUES INDUS TOWERS AT AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF 715 BILLION RUPEES
* BOARD EVALUATED ONE OPTION OF OFFER FOR SALE OF SIGNIFICANT STAKE IN BHARTI INFRATEL LTD
* SAYS RE-APPOINTED AKHIL KUMAR GUPTA AS EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF COMPANY Source text - https://bit.ly/2qWL5dt Further company coverage:
April 23 Indian telecom tower company Bharti Infratel Ltd on Monday posted a 1.6 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit, but missed analysts' estimate, hurt by loss in tenancies as mobile carriers in the country either shut down or consolidated their operations.
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL PROFIT 6.06 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 5.97 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR