Biogen Inc (BIIB.OQ)
23 May 2018
* KOSPI index rises, foreigners sell * Korean won inches up versus U.S. dollar * South Korea bond yields down SEOUL, May 18 Round-up of South Korean financial markets: ** South Korea's KOSPI stock index and the Korean won both nudged up on Friday, while investors remained cautious as they watch how the U.S.-Sino trade negotiations unfold. ** Market players also eyed developments of talks between the United States and North Korea. U.S. President Donald T
SEOUL, May 18 Samsung BioLogics said on Friday that its joint venture partner Biogen would exercise its call option to increase its stake to 50 pct minus one share in Samsung Bioepis.
SEOUL South Korean biotech drug manufacturer Samsung BioLogics Co Ltd lost almost $6 billion in market value on Wednesday in its biggest intra-day share drop, after the country's financial watchdog said it breached accounting rules.
SEOUL South Korean biotech drug manufacturer Samsung BioLogics Co Ltd lost almost $6 billion (4.4 billion pounds) in market value on Wednesday in its biggest intra-day share drop, after the country's financial watchdog said it breached accounting rules.
* Financial watchdog gives preliminary notice to co on measures
BRIEF-Biogen And Neurimmune Announce Option Exercise For Alzheimer's Disease Investigational Treatment Aducanumab
* BIOGEN AND NEURIMMUNE ANNOUNCE OPTION EXERCISE FOR ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE INVESTIGATIONAL TREATMENT ADUCANUMAB
* BIOGEN SAYS CEO MICHEL VOUNATSOS' TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $13.7 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2KjjpbG) Further company coverage:
Drugmaker Biogen Inc's quarterly revenue missed analysts' estimates on Tuesday as it had disappointing sales of its promising drug Spinraza to treat spinal muscular atrophy because fewer new patients used the expensive treatment.
* Biogen shares pare losses (Adds conference call, analysts comments; updates shares)
April 24 Drug developer Biogen Inc reported a 57 percent jump in quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by higher sales of its spinal muscular atrophy drug, Spinraza.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$123.45||+0.54|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.97||+0.25|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF76.16||-0.52|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$59.17||+0.72|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF219.25||-4.65|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF223.40||-5.40|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€102.74||-2.30|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€66.23||-0.14|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,507.60||-1.60|