Biocon Ltd (BION.NS)
July 26 India's Biocon Ltd reported a 47 percent rise in June-quarter profit on Thursday, helped by higher income from its biologics and research services businesses.
Mylan NV on Monday beat a clutch of drugmakers racing to get a biosimilar to Amgen Inc's blockbuster drug, Neulasta, to market, with U.S. health regulators approving its version of the infection-fighting treatment.
* Mylan shares up 5.2 pct, Amgen down 1.7 pct after market (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
June 4 The U.S. Food And Drug Administration on Monday approved a drug from Mylan NV as the first biosimilar to Amgen's drug Neulasta to help reduce the risk of infection during cancer treatment.
* SAYS US-FDA COMPLETED PRE-APPROVAL INSPECTION OF STERILE DRUG PRODUCT PLANT IN BANGALORE AND ISSUED A FORM 483 WITH 7 OBSERVATIONS
* Q4 NET PROFIT UP 2 PERCENT TO 1.30 BILLION RUPEES; Q4 TOTAL REVENUE 12.37 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 9.74 BILLION RUPEES YEAR-AGO Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
April 26 Biocon Ltd, India's biggest biotechnology company, posted a marginal 2.2 percent rise in net profit on Thursday.
* MYLAN, BIOCON SEEK TO ACCELERATE INTRODUCTION OF ADALIMUMAB BIOSIMILAR IN EU Source text - https://bit.ly/2IIPzM6 Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Mylan, Biocon get approvals from European Commission, TGA Australia for Semglee, Biosimilar Insulin Glargine
* MYLAN AND BIOCON RECEIVE APPROVALS FROM THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION AND TGA AUSTRALIA FOR SEMGLEE™, BIOSIMILAR INSULIN GLARGINE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: