Bajaj Finance Ltd (BJFN.NS)
17 Jan 2018
* SAYS ENTERED INTO A SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT WITH ONE MOBIKWIK SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
* Consensus forecast for Sept quarter net profit was 5.69 billion rupees
* Says allotted 10,000 secured redeemable NCDs worth 10 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2wKb3mh Further company coverage:
* Says approved closure of issue period for QIP on September 8, 2017 Source text - http://bit.ly/2xQUYLq Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, Sept 5 India's Bajaj Finance Ltd has launched a share sale to institutional investors to raise up to 45 billion rupees ($702 million), according to a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
* Says to consider and approve issue price for shares to be allotted to QIBs pursuant to QIP Source text - http://bit.ly/2gIm9Vx Further company coverage:
* Says approved floor price for QIP at INR 1,771.90 per share Source text - http://bit.ly/2wBKRMP Further company coverage:
BRIEF-India Index Services & Products says Bajaj Finance, HPCL and UPL Ltd to be included in Nifty 50 index
Aug 28 India Index Services And Products Ltd * Says Bajaj Finance Ltd, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd and UPL Ltd being included in Nifty 50 index * ACC Ltd, Bank Of Baroda, Tata Power Co Ltd, Tata Motors Ltd DVR to be excluded from Nifty50 index from Sept 29 Source text - The Index Maintenance Sub-Committee (IMSC) has decided to make the following replacement of stocks in various indices as part of its periodic review. These changes shall become effective from S
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_08032017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 11:00 am: Monsoon session of parliament continues in New Delhi. 12:00 pm: Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari to unveil Highway NEST and Highway Village logo in New Delhi. 3:30 pm: Colgate Palmo
Aug 2 India's Bajaj Finance Ltd said on Wednesday, it would buy nearly an 11 percent stake in mobile payments wallet company One MobiKwik Systems Private Ltd for about 2.25 billion rupees ($35.36 million).