Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD.N)
19 Mar 2018
* BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING SAYS ON MARCH 2, BOARD REDUCED NUMBER OF DIRECTORS CONSTITUTING BOARD TO 7 FROM 9 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2IaUAgL) Further company coverage:
Feb 22 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday:
Brookdale Senior Living Inc said on Thursday that it had rejected a buyout offer for $9 per share as the "indication of interest" was unacceptable.
Feb 22 Brookdale Senior Living Inc said on Thursday that it had rejected a buyout offer for $9 per share as the "indication of interest" was unacceptable.
* BROOKDALE ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* BROOKDALE CONCLUDES STRATEGIC REVIEW AND ANNOUNCES LEADERSHIP CHANGES
BRIEF-Land And Buildings Expects Brookdale Management To Provide Transparency On Strategic Review Process In Q4 Call
Feb 16 Land & Buildings Investment Management LLC :
* Qtrly basic and diluted net loss per share attributable to Brookdale Senior Living common stockholders $2.22
* Brookdale Senior Living Inc - sees 2017 adjusted EBITDA, excluding transaction and strategic project costs, to a range of $650 million to $670 million
* HCP announces transactions to further reduce Brookdale portfolio concentration