Bank of Baroda Ltd (BOB.NS)
18 May 2018
* SAYS CO RETAINS 1-YEAR MCLR AT 8.40 PERCENT Source text - [BANK OF BARODA RETAINS ITS LENDING RATES Bank of Baroda, one of the largest Public Sector Lenders, has reviewed its benchmark lending rates i.e. marginal cost of funds based lending rates across various tenors. MCLR has been reviewed at the existing level. Bank’s 1-year MCLR currently stands at 8.40 per cent, which is competitive as per the current market scenario.]
* PNB FILED COMPLAINT WITH CBI ON DEC 2017 AGAINST SSK TRADING; BANK HAS OUTSTANDING BALANCE OF 242 MILLION RUPEES FROM SSK
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM THAT SAID FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE UNIT SLAPS 90 MILLION RUPEES FINE ON CO IN FOREX REMITTANCE SCAM CASE
BRIEF-Bank Of Baroda Gets Shareholders' Nod To Issue Shares Worth Up To 53.75 Bln Rupees To India Govt
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD TO ISSUE UP TO 341.4 MILLION SHARES WORTH UP TO 53.75 BILLION RUPEES TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Source text - http://bit.ly/2p3znxB Further company coverage:
BRIEF-3I Infotech Allots 2.1 Mln Shares, 3.7 Mln Non-Convertible Preference Shares To Bank Of Baroda
* ALLOTTED 2.1 MILLION SHARES AND 3.7 MILLION NON-CONVERTIBLE PREFERENCE SHARES TO BANK OF BARODA ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS Source text: http://bit.ly/2toUWxa Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Bank Of Baroda Seeks Shareholders' Nod To Issue Shares Worth Up To 53.75 Bln Rupees To Govt Of India
* BANK OF BARODA LTD - SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD TO ISSUE UP TO 341.4 MILLION SHARES AGGREGATING UPTO 53.75 BILLION RUPEES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Source text - http://bit.ly/2EsBKUw Further company coverage:
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 12 The South African unit of India's Bank of Baroda will stop operating in South Africa at the end of March as part of its strategic plan to rationalize the branches in international markets, the lender said on Monday.
* Retail loans driving growth, sees bad-loan recoveries improving
* BANK OF BARODA HAS NOTIFIED THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR OF BANKS OF ITS EXIT FROM SOUTH AFRICA
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 12 South Africa's Reserve Bank said on Monday, the Bank of Baroda has notified the office of the registrar of banks of its intention to exit from South Africa.