Bank of Baroda Ltd (BOB.NS)
July 27 Bank of Baroda Ltd on Friday reported a more than two-fold rise in quarterly profit, as India's third-largest state-run lender saw provisions for bad loans fall.
JOHANNESBURG, June 9 An elite South Africa police unit raided offices of India's Bank of Baroda on Friday and seized documents as part of an investigation into state corruption under former president Jacob Zuma, a police spokesman said.
JOHANNESBURG, June 8 An elite South Africa police unit raided offices of India's Bank of Baroda on Friday and seized documents as part of an investigation into state corruption under former president Jacob Zuma, a police spokesman said.
May 25 Bank of Baroda Ltd on Friday reported https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/c981632e-2d29-4642-8697-d2bfeddf9f16.pdf a net loss of 31.02 billion rupees ($457.62 million) for the fourth quarter as India's third-largest state-run lender booked higher provisions for bad loans.
* SAYS CO RETAINS 1-YEAR MCLR AT 8.40 PERCENT Source text - [BANK OF BARODA RETAINS ITS LENDING RATES Bank of Baroda, one of the largest Public Sector Lenders, has reviewed its benchmark lending rates i.e. marginal cost of funds based lending rates across various tenors. MCLR has been reviewed at the existing level. Bank’s 1-year MCLR currently stands at 8.40 per cent, which is competitive as per the current market scenario.]
* PNB FILED COMPLAINT WITH CBI ON DEC 2017 AGAINST SSK TRADING; BANK HAS OUTSTANDING BALANCE OF 242 MILLION RUPEES FROM SSK
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM THAT SAID FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE UNIT SLAPS 90 MILLION RUPEES FINE ON CO IN FOREX REMITTANCE SCAM CASE
BRIEF-Bank Of Baroda Gets Shareholders' Nod To Issue Shares Worth Up To 53.75 Bln Rupees To India Govt
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD TO ISSUE UP TO 341.4 MILLION SHARES WORTH UP TO 53.75 BILLION RUPEES TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Source text - http://bit.ly/2p3znxB Further company coverage:
BRIEF-3I Infotech Allots 2.1 Mln Shares, 3.7 Mln Non-Convertible Preference Shares To Bank Of Baroda
* ALLOTTED 2.1 MILLION SHARES AND 3.7 MILLION NON-CONVERTIBLE PREFERENCE SHARES TO BANK OF BARODA ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS Source text: http://bit.ly/2toUWxa Further company coverage: