Bank of India Ltd (BOI.NS)
May 28 Bank of India Ltd reported https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/4b2b5b50-dba6-4d2b-a1bf-f0a6db8c3127.pdf a net loss of 39.69 billion rupees ($588.87 million) for the fourth quarter, as the state-owned lender set aside more funds for bad loans.
* ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT WITH NATIONAL E-GOVERNANCE SERVICES FOR INFORMATION UTILITY ARRANGEMENT UNDER INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY CODE Source text - Bank of India enters into an agreement with National E-Governance Services Ltd (NeSL) for Information Utility(IU) arrangement under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC 2016). Further company coverage:
* SAYS TWO OFFICIALS FROM CO'S ANTWERP BRANCH WERE CALLED BY CBI FOR INTERACTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ALLOTS 558.4 MILLION FRESH SHARES TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AT PRICE OF 165.32 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text - http://bit.ly/2Gev9hk Further company coverage:
* RBI writes to banks seeking details of LoUs as far back as 2011
* RBI sets deadline for linking SWIFT with core banking system