Bank of India Ltd (BOI.NS)
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR ISSUE OF 136.5 MILLION SHARES AGGREGATING UP TO 22.57 BILLION RUPEES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Feb 12 State-run Bank of India Ltd reported a third-quarter net loss on Monday as the lender set aside higher provisions for bad loans.
* SAYS RBI ASKED BANK TO CLASSIFY 140.57 BILLION RUPEES WORTH OF LOANS AS NON PERFORMING AS OF 2016/17 Source text: http://bit.ly/2ElMV1b Further company coverage:
Feb 12 Bank of India Ltd on Monday posted a third-quarter net loss as provisions for bad loans surged.
* DEC QUARTER NET LOSS 23.41 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 1.02 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF KOLLEGAL V RAGHAVENDRA AS CFO W.E.F. FEBRUARY 01, 2018. Source text - http://bit.ly/2BEJoEN Further company coverage:
* BANK OF INDIA FILED APPLICATION AGAINST CO WITH NCLT UNDER INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY CODE Source text - http://bit.ly/2Bp1jzq Further company coverage:
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR APPROVAL OF ISSUANCE OF SHARE CAPITAL BY WAY OF PREFERENTIAL ISSUE TO INDIA GOVERNMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BANK OF INDIA - BANK DOES NOT HAVE ANY PLAN OF LEVYING CHARGES ON THOSE SERVICES WHICH ARE AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGES CURRENTLY Source text: There were reports in some segments of Social media, Print & Visual media that all free services of PSBs including Bank of India will be ceased from January 20, 2018. It is hereby clarified that Bank of India does not have any plan of levying charges on those services which are available free of charges currently] Further company coverage:
* SAYS TO CONSIDER CAPITAL RAISING PLANS BY BANK Source text - http://bit.ly/2EvODIH Further company coverage: