Bank of India Ltd (BOI.NS)
* Says NIM improved from 1.99 percent in June 2017 to 2.15 percent in September, 2017 Source text: [Bank of India announced its audited results for the Q2 FY 2017-18, following approval by its Board of Directors on November 10, 2017. Highlights of Financial Results: ** Q-2 Net Profits rose by 40.94% Y-o-Y. ** Sequentially, Net Profits shot up by 104.08% ** NIM improved from 1.99% in June 2017 to 2.15% in September,2017 ** Gross NPA Ratio, which has declined for consecutive for four quarters. *
Nov 10 Bank of India, the country's sixth biggest lender by assets, reported a 41 percent jump in second-quarter profit, handily beating analyst estimates, with its bad loan ratio easing.
* Sept quarter net profit 1.79 billion rupees versus profit of 1.27 billion rupees last year
* Says Bank of India has taken symbolic possession of manufacturing facility situated at dehradun Source text - http://bit.ly/2hctbii Further company coverage:
* Says repaid 35.5 million rupees to Bank of India reducing its debt Source text: http://bit.ly/2g5ABqZ Further company coverage:
* Also intended to quicken monetary policy transmission (Adds details, quotes, background)
* Says Bank of India cuts marginal cost based lending rates (MCLRs)
MUMBAI, Sept 4 Reserve Bank of India has added HDFC Bank to a list of "domestic systemically important banks", or the equivalent of "too big to fail", according to a statement on Monday.
* Says introduces two tier system of interest on savings bank deposits
* Says for balance above INR 5 million, rate of interest to be 4 percent