Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.BO)
17 Aug 2018
* Collymore says bone marrow cancer now in remission (Updates with CEO's illness)
* One-time losses at 3.62 bln rupees (Adds background on sector, details on exceptional items)
July 26 India's Bharti Airtel Ltd posted a surprise first-quarter profit on Thursday, helped by tax gains in the period.
MUMBAI Reliance Industries, which has upended India's telecoms sector with its cheap mobile data plans, launched its fiber broadband system on Thursday in a push to make deeper inroads into the country's wireless and fixed-line internet industry.
* Eyes 100 mln JioPhone users (Adds rollout in 1,100 cities in 7th paragraph)
June 11 Indian shares rose for a third session in four on Monday, led by Bharti Airtel Ltd, as investor sentiment was lifted by gains in Asian stocks ahead of a summit between the United States and North Korea that seeks to ease regional tensions.
* BHARTI AIRTEL CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON PLANS TO RAISE $1.5 BILLION BY SELLING 25 PERCENT STAKE IN BHARTI AIRTEL INTERNATIONAL (NETHERLANDS)
* SAYS CO ROLLS OUT CARRIER DIGITAL PLATFORM FOR WHOLESALE VOICE BUSINESS Source text - https://bit.ly/2FzOFzB Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO APPROVED TRANSFER / SALE OF SUBMARINE CABLES TO UNIT NETWORK I2I Source text - http://bit.ly/2Hr0BJP Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Bharti Airtel Approves Transfer Of Passive Infra Assets At Core Network Locations To Nxtra Data
* SAYS APPROVED TRANSFER OF PASSIVE INFRA ASSETS AT CORE NETWORK LOCATIONS TO NXTRA DATA LIMITED Source text - https://bit.ly/2HRrRAF Further company coverage: