Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.BO)
23 Feb 2018
DAR ES SALAAM, Feb 23 The number of internet users in Tanzania rose by 16 percent at the end of 2017 to 23 million, with the majority of those using their handsets to go online, the telecom industry regulator said on Friday.
* CO PARTNERS WITH MOTOROLA MOBILITY INDIA TO OFFER RANGE OF BUDGET FRIENDLY 4G SMARTPHONES Source text: http://bit.ly/2F2yyOU Further company coverage:
* CO, HMD GLOBAL PARTNER TO OFFER 4G SMARTPHONES Source text - http://bit.ly/2EG4J7i Further company coverage:
Feb 14 India's biggest mobile carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd said on Wednesday its holding company for Africa operations is looking at a potential initial public offering (IPO).
* BOARD OF BHARTI AIRTEL INTERNATIONAL NETHERLANDS AUTHORIZED MANAGEMENT TO INITIATE TALKS TO EVALUATE LISTING OF SHARES ON STOCK EXCHANGE
* BHARTI AIRTEL SAYS HOTSTAR'S CATALOGUE OF SHOWS AND MOVIES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR FREE TO ALL AIRTEL MOBILE CUSTOMERS VIA AIRTEL TV APP Source text - Bharti Airtel ("Airtel"), India's largest telecommunications services provider, and Hotstar, India's largest premium streaming platform today announced a strategic partnership to bring exciting digital content from Hotstar's portfolio to Airtel customers. This will further expand Airtel TV app's wide range of offerings and expand the footprint for
SINGAPORE, Feb 8 Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (Singtel) on Thursday reported an 8.5 percent fall in its third-quarter net profit, due to a drop in voice revenues and lower earnings from its regional affiliates.
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM REGARDING SUPREME COURT'S NOTICE TO CO ON CCI'S CHALLENGE
Feb 5 Shares of India's biggest mobile carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd gained 4.2 percent on Monday after Singapore Telecommunications said it was slightly increasing its stake in the holding company to nearly 50 percent.
SINGAPORE Singapore Telecommunications (Singtel) said it would spend up to $413 million on shares in India's Bharti Telecom, lifting its stake slightly in the holding company for Bharti Airtel to just under half.