Bovis Homes Group PLC (BVS.L)
21 Sep 2018
British homebuilder Bovis Homes Group Plc said on Thursday its first-half profit is expected to have risen as its cost-cutting measures pay off.
July 5 British homebuilder Bovis Homes Group Plc said on Thursday its first-half profit is expected to have risen as its cost-cutting measures pay off.
July 5 Britain's second largest homebuilder Persimmon Plc reported a 5 percent rise in first half revenue on Thursday, fuelled by improved house sales and a 1.2 percent rise in average prices.
May 24 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* OUR HBF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SCORE CONTINUES TO TREND WELL ABOVE 80% AND WITH OUR EXCITING NEW HOUSING RANGE LAUNCHED IN APRIL, WE ARE WELL PLACED TO MEET OUR CUSTOMERS' NEEDS AND INCREASE OUTPUT, WHILST OPTIMISING PRICE AND DRIVING PROFITABILITY."
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Is it time to buy the housebuilders’ shares?
- Is it too late to invest in housing stocks after these results?
- Should you buy Bovis Homes Group plc, Portmeirion Group plc and Genel Energy plc after today's updates?
- Are these today's top contrarian buys? Halfords Group plc, Bovis Homes Group plc & Sports Direct International plc
- Why bargain hunters can't afford to miss Vodafone Group plc, BAE Systems plc and Bovis Homes Group plc!
- Is it wise to flee Barratt Developments plc, Bellway plc, Bovis Homes Group plc and Persimmon plc?