Capgemini SE (CAPP.PA)
23 Feb 2018
Feb 15 French IT services group Capgemini said solid growth in North America, its biggest market, had offset softening demand in Britain as it reported fourth quarter organic revenue growth above market forecasts.
* CONFIRMS SEES MID-TERM OPERATING MARGIN OF 12.5-13.0% - CEO
Feb 15 French IT services group Capgemini reported on Thursday better-than-expected annual revenue, mainly driven by its Digital and Cloud business.
PARIS France's Publicis met 2017 earnings expectations on Thursday, delivering a reassuring message for investors despite challenges facing the world's third largest advertising group.
* Strategic plan to be presented on March 20 (Recasts, adds shares, analyst)
* Group had expected 2018 margin rate in 17.3 pct-19.3 pct range
* SELECTS XEBIALABS AS DEVOPS STRATEGIC PARTNER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* LIQUIDHUB'S ESTIMATED 2017 REVENUES OF AROUND 200 MILLION EUROS
* INDUSTRY CONSORTIUM CREATES FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-BASED SOLUTION FOR THE CORPORATE INSURANCE MARKET IN ITALY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* CAPGEMINI AND STARTUPBOOTCAMP JOIN FORCES IN INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM Source text: http://bit.ly/2BizP2k Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)