Callidus Capital Corp (CBL.TO)
24 Apr 2018
* CALLIDUS CAPITAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES ACCEPTANCE OF NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
* CAPITAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO APPLY FOR NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
NEW YORK/TORONTO Shares of Callidus Capital Corp , the Canadian lending company owned by private equity firm Catalyst Capital Group Inc, plunged to an all-time low on Tuesday after it reported a fourth-quarter and annual loss late on Monday.
* CALLIDUS CAPITAL REPORTS 2017 FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER RESULTS
TORONTO/NEW YORK Shares of Canadian lender Callidus Capital Corp lost as much as 21.6 percent in two trading sessions, hitting an all-time low, after a Reuters report on Friday raised questions about the valuations that parent company Catalyst Capital Group Inc assigned to some of its portfolio companies.
* BRASLYN INCREASES OWNERSHIP IN CALLIDUS CAPITAL CORPORATION
* Qtrly total revenue of $54.5 million increased 103% ($27.7 million) from second-quarter 2017