CBRE Group Inc (CBRE.N)
17 Sep 2018
Aug 20 Real estate management firm CBRE Global Investors on Monday said it had promoted Jeremy Plummer as global chief investment officer and named Sophie van Oosterom as his replacement as chief executive of its European arm.
* CBRE GROUP, INC. REPORTS STRONG FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR FIRST-QUARTER 2018
BRIEF-Redaptive, A Provider Of Commercial Efficiency-As-A-Service, Says Secured $20 Million Investment Round Led By Cbre
* REDAPTIVE, A PROVIDER OF COMMERCIAL EFFICIENCY-AS-A-SERVICE, SAYS SECURED $20 MILLION INVESTMENT ROUND LED BY CBRE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Cbre Makes Strategic Investment In Redaptive To Promote Efficiency As A Service (“Eaas”) Model
* CBRE MAKES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN REDAPTIVE TO PROMOTE EFFICIENCY AS A SERVICE (“EAAS”) MODEL
BRIEF-CBRE Group Inc Says CEO Robert E. Sulentic's 2017 Total Compensation Was $8.6 Mln Vs $4.96 Mln In 2016
* CBRE GROUP INC SAYS CEO ROBERT E. SULENTIC'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $ 8.6 MLN VS $4.96 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING
BERLIN/JOHANNESBURG South African-based retailer Steinhoff suffered a fresh blow on Tuesday after a real estate specialist put the value of a portfolio holding a major part of its property assets at 1.1 billion euros ($1.4 billion) less than previously estimated.
BERLIN/JOHANNESBURG April 3 South African-based retailer Steinhoff suffered a fresh blow on Tuesday after a real estate specialist put the value of a portfolio holding a major part of its property assets at 1.1 billion euros ($1.4 billion) less than previously estimated.
BERLIN, April 3 Crisis-hit retailer Steinhoff said it was likely that the book value of its Hemisphere portfolio will be much lower than what it had previously estimated, following a valuation by CBRE.
* CBRE GROUP INC SAYS CEO ROBERT E. SULENTIC'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.6 MILLION VERSUS $5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2HZS4sU]