Computacenter PLC (CCC.L)
24 May 2019
* Computacenter rallies on mid-caps (Adds news items, updates to closing prices)
April 26 The FTSE 100 edged lower on Friday as Glencore fell on a U.S. CFTC investigation, RBS and Just Eat tumbled after quarterly reports and oil majors weighed, while Ferrexpo slumped after its auditor quit amid an accounting probe.
* COMPUTACENTER WILL COVER COST OF TRANSACTION FROM ITS EXISTING CASH RESOURCES
British IT services company Computacenter Plc said on Wednesday it expects full-year adjusted pretax results to be marginally above its own expectations, helped by higher IT spending in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Jan 23 British IT services company Computacenter Plc said on Wednesday it expects full-year adjusted pretax results to be marginally above its own expectations, helped by higher IT spending in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 2 quality FTSE 250 stocks to buy after today's results?
- These 3 stocks could be today's biggest blue-chip bargains
- Are SKY PLC, Computacenter plc & Ladbrokes PLC Must-Buy Stocks After Today's Updates?
- Should You Buy After Recent Falls In HSBC Holdings plc, Computacenter plc & Sports Direct International Plc?
- Are Senior plc, William Hill plc, Computacenter plc & Ladbrokes PLC About To Issue Profit Warnings?
- Why Ekf Diagnostics Holding PLC, Computacenter plc And Serco Group plc Are Rising Today