Carnival PLC (CCL.L)
CCL.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Carnival plc is a leisure travel company. The Company's segments include North America, and Europe, Australia & Asia (EAA). Its North America segment includes Carnival Cruise Line, Princess Cruises (Princess), Holland America Line and Seabourn. Its EAA segment includes Costa Cruises (Costa), AIDA Cruises (AIDA), P&O Cruises (the... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you snap up these two great growth shares now?
- Summer's here! Time to buy Hostelworld Group plc, Carnival plc and International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA?
- Longer lives, bigger profits: Why I’m bullish on GlaxoSmithKline plc, McCarthy and Stone plc and Carnival plc
- Should You Be Buying Shire plc, Carnival plc And Ryanair Holdings plc Today?
- Can Unilever plc, Associated British Foods plc & Carnival plc Continue To Deliver The Goods?
- Are Carnival plc (+45%), Barratt Developments Plc (+18%) & Legal & General Group Plc (+14%) The FTSE 100's Best Growth Prospects?