Carnival PLC (CCL.L)
JERUSALEM U.S.-Israeli billionaire Shari Arison said on Tuesday she will sell off shares in Israel's largest bank, Hapoalim , to the public after failing to find a strategic partner to share control of the business.
* Hapoalim sees no change in its operations (Adds details, background, comments, share reaction)
DUBAI India's Carnival Cinemas and a partner in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are in talks to buy Qatar-based Novo Cinemas' theatres in the UAE and Bahrain, three sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
DUBAI, July 2 India's Carnival Cinemas and a partner in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are in talks to buy Qatar-based Novo Cinemas' theatres in the UAE and Bahrain, three sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* Inmarsat falls after Eutelsat decides not to bid (Recasts, adds detail and updates prices at close)
ZURICH, May 30 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening slightly down at 8,633 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* DUFRY SIGNS NEW CONTRACTS WITH HOLLAND AMERICA LINE, CARNIVAL AND NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE – FURTHER EXPANDS ITS FOOTPRINT IN THE CRUISE CHANNEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you snap up these two great growth shares now?
- Summer's here! Time to buy Hostelworld Group plc, Carnival plc and International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA?
- Longer lives, bigger profits: Why I’m bullish on GlaxoSmithKline plc, McCarthy and Stone plc and Carnival plc
- Should You Be Buying Shire plc, Carnival plc And Ryanair Holdings plc Today?
- Can Unilever plc, Associated British Foods plc & Carnival plc Continue To Deliver The Goods?
- Are Carnival plc (+45%), Barratt Developments Plc (+18%) & Legal & General Group Plc (+14%) The FTSE 100's Best Growth Prospects?