Carnival PLC (CCL.L)
19 Feb 2019
JERUSALEM U.S.-Israeli billionaire Shari Arison said on Tuesday she will sell off shares in Israel's largest bank, Hapoalim , to the public after failing to find a strategic partner to share control of the business.
* Hapoalim sees no change in its operations (Adds details, background, comments, share reaction)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you snap up these two great growth shares now?
- Summer's here! Time to buy Hostelworld Group plc, Carnival plc and International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA?
- Longer lives, bigger profits: Why I’m bullish on GlaxoSmithKline plc, McCarthy and Stone plc and Carnival plc
- Should You Be Buying Shire plc, Carnival plc And Ryanair Holdings plc Today?
- Can Unilever plc, Associated British Foods plc & Carnival plc Continue To Deliver The Goods?
- Are Carnival plc (+45%), Barratt Developments Plc (+18%) & Legal & General Group Plc (+14%) The FTSE 100's Best Growth Prospects?