Celgene Corp (CELG.OQ)
23 May 2018
Celgene Corp reported much-needed, stronger-than-expected first quarter results as profit and sales of several drugs exceeded Wall Street forecasts, and the U.S. biotechnology company said it would re-apply for approval of an important multiple sclerosis treatment in early 2019.
May 4 Celgene Corp reported much-needed, stronger-than-expected first quarter results as profit and sales of several drugs exceeded Wall Street forecasts, and the U.S. biotechnology company said it would re-apply for approval of an important multiple sclerosis treatment in early 2019.
* To resubmit ozanimod marketing application earlier than expected
* CELGENE REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 OPERATING AND FINANCIAL RESULTS
May 4 Celgene Corp's quarterly profit fell about 9 percent despite the U.S. biotech reporting higher revenue, as its expenses surged.
* CELGENE CORP - ENTERED INTO AN AMENDED AND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT TO EXTEND TERM OF CREDIT FACILITY TO APRIL 25, 2023 FROM APRIL 17, 2022 Source text (https://bit.ly/2HCsgr2) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Wall Street fell on Monday as healthcare stocks slid and investors worried about rising costs for companies as oil prices rose, although the major indexes eked out a gain in April to snap a two-month losing streak. | Video
BRIEF-Celgene Corp Says CEO Mark Alles's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $13.1 Mln Vs $12.2 Mln In FY 2016
* CELGENE CORP SAYS CEO MARK ALLES'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.1 MILLION VERSUS $12.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* ZYMEWORKS AND CELGENE EXPAND BISPECIFIC ANTIBODY COLLABORATION
* CELGENE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES CHANGES TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥4,600||--|
|Eisai Co., Ltd (4523.T)||¥8,013||--|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$123.45||+0.54|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF76.16||-0.52|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.97||+0.25|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF219.25||-4.65|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF223.40||-5.40|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$59.17||+0.72|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€66.23||-0.14|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||5,454.00||0.00|