Charter Communications Inc (CHTR.OQ)
* COMCAST AND CHARTER ANNOUNCE MOBILE OPERATING PLATFORM PARTNERSHIP
Comcast Corp and Charter Communications Inc will partner to develop back-end software to support services for their Xfinity and Spectrum mobile offerings, the companies said on Friday.
April 20 Comcast Corp and Charter Communications Inc will partner to develop back-end software to support services for their Xfinity and Spectrum mobile offerings, the companies said on Friday.
* CHARTER, COMCAST AND COX TO FORM NEW GROUP TO SELL NATIONAL ADVANCED ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS
* HAVE PRICED $1.7 BILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2048
* UNITS INTEND TO OFFER SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2038 AND SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2048
* IN NEWLY CREATED ROLE, BOWMAN WILL LEAD COMPANY'S MOBILE BUSINESS THAT WILL LAUNCH THIS YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Charter Communications CEO Thomas Rutledge's Total Compensation Was $7.8 Million V/s $98.5 Million In 2016
* CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS INC CEO THOMAS RUTLEDGE'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.8 MILLION VERSUS $98.5 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
NEW YORK, Feb 16 Charter Communications Inc must face a lawsuit by New York's attorney general accusing the cable company of providing customers slower-than-advertised internet speeds, a New York state judge ruled.
U.S. cable operator Charter Communications Inc said on Friday its quarterly profit surged due to a $9.3 billion benefit related to the recent changes in U.S. corporate tax laws.