Cineworld Group PLC (CINE.L)
7 Dec 2018
Cineworld Group Plc reported an 11.6 percent rise in revenue year to date on Thursday but its failure to raise its outlook disappointed some analysts and shares in the cinema operator fell 7 percent.
* Says plans to integrate U.S. chain Regal progressing well (Adds analyst's comment, updates shares)
Nov 15 Cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc reported an 11.6 percent rise in revenue so far this year, boosted by the success of action movies "Black Panther" and "Avengers: Infinity War" but reiterated its outlook for the full year.
Cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc posted a 10.8 percent rise in half-year revenue on Thursday as big-ticket releases such as "Avengers: Infinity War", "Black Panther" and "Incredibles 2" boosted U.S. sales.
Aug 9 Cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc posted on Thursday a 10.8 percent rise in half-year revenue, helped by strong U.S. sales backed by big-ticket releases such as "Avengers: Infinity War" "Black Panther".
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Do today's updates make these FTSE giants scintillating buys?
- 4 FTSE 100 stocks for a post-Europe Britain! Imperial Brands plc, Cineworld Group plc, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and Persimmon plc
- My biggest investing regrets so far: Cineworld Group plc, Greggs plc and ARM Holdings plc
- Should you buy Next plc, Thomas Cook Group plc and Cineworld Group plc following today's news?
- Lloyds Banking Group plc, Cineworld Group plc & Reckitt Benckiser Group plc: the perfect stocks for nervous investors?
- Why Cineworld Group plc, Burberry Group plc And AstraZeneca plc Could Beat The Market In 2016