Cipla Ltd (CIPL.NS)
Feb 8 Indian shares rose more than 1 percent on Thursday after seven consecutive sessions of declines, as market heavyweights such as Infosys recovered and as drug maker Cipla gained on solid earnings.
Feb 7 Cipla Ltd, India's fourth-largest drugmaker by revenue, said third-quarter net profit rose 7 percent on strong domestic sales, but fell short of analysts' estimates.
* SAYS KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS LOOK HEALTHY AND ARE INLINE WITH CO'S INTERNAL TARGETS Source text - http://bit.ly/2BhN3M6 Further company coverage:
Feb 7 Cipla Ltd, India's fourth-largest drugmaker by revenue, posted an about 7 percent rise in third-quarter net profit on Wednesday, but missed analysts' estimates.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 4.01 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 3.75 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* GETS ANDA FOR TENOFOVIR DISOPROXIL FUMARATE TABLETS FROM U.S. FDA Source text - http://bit.ly/2DW6lbS Further company coverage:
* KIADIS PHARMA PROPOSES FORMER CIPLA CEO SUBHANU SAXENA AS NEW SUPERVISORY BOARD MEMBER
* SAYS GOT APPROVAL FOR PRODUCT Q-TIB FROM WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION
* Drug indicated for treatment of patients with myelodysplastic syndromes
Nov 17 Indian private sector lenders Yes Bank Ltd and IndusInd Bank Ltd will join the BSE stock exchange's 30-member Sensex index, effective Dec. 18, the index provider said on Friday.