Cipla Ltd (CIPL.NS)
* SAYS GOT APPROVAL FOR PRODUCT Q-TIB FROM WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION
* Drug indicated for treatment of patients with myelodysplastic syndromes
Nov 17 Indian private sector lenders Yes Bank Ltd and IndusInd Bank Ltd will join the BSE stock exchange's 30-member Sensex index, effective Dec. 18, the index provider said on Friday.
* Cipla receives final approval for generic Pulmicort Respules
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_11082017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 10:00 am: Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari to brief media in Mumbai. 10:00 am: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare post-earnings analyst conference call in Gurugram. 10:45 am: Labour Ministe
Nov 7 Cipla Ltd, India's second largest drugmaker by market capitalisation, posted its second straight rise in quarterly profit, slightly above analysts' estimate, boosted by strong domestic sales.
Nov 7 Cipla Ltd, India's second largest drugmaker by market capitalisation, posted a 19 percent rise in quarterly profit, slightly above analysts' estimate.
* Sept quarter consol net profit 4.23 billion rupees versus profit of 3.54 billion rupees last year
* Says co's U.S. unit gets final FDA nod for generic Renvela tablets Source text: http://bit.ly/2yQhj02 Further company coverage:
* South Africa revenue up 21 pct (Adds details from press release)