Cipla Ltd (CIPL.NS)
18 May 2018
May 23 Indian shares fell on Wednesday pulled down by oil companies, while mining and energy conglomerate Vedanta Ltd hit an over 10-month low as protests against its copper plant in south India turned violent.
May 22 Cipla Ltd, India's second-biggest drugmaker by market capitalization, posted a fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, but missed street estimates.
May 22 Cipla Ltd, India's second-biggest drugmaker by market capitalization, posted a fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, but missed analysts' estimates.
* PARTNERS WITH MANNKIND FOR EXCLUSIVE MARKETING, DISTRIBUTION OF AFREZZA IN INDIA
BRIEF-Mannkind And Cipla Enter An Exclusive Marketing And Distribution Agreement For Afrezza® In India
* MANNKIND AND CIPLA ENTER AN EXCLUSIVE MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT FOR AFREZZA® IN INDIA
* GETS FINAL NOD FOR GENERIC VAZCULEP, GENERIC PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE INJECTION USP, 10 MG/ML SINGLE-DOSE VIAL, GENERIC AROMASIN
BRIEF-Cipla's JV Saba Investment Completes Disinvestment Of Stake Held In Al Jabal For Drugs And Medical Appliances
* CO'S JV SABA INVESTMENT COMPLETED DISINVESTMENT OF 99 PERCENT STAKE HELD IN AL JABAL FOR DRUGS AND MEDICAL APPLIANCES CO Source text: http://bit.ly/2GsCYiw Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO'S UNIT LAUNCHES AUTHORIZED GENERIC VERSION OF ALOXI IN U.S. Source text - http://bit.ly/2pEclNR Further company coverage:
* Says it enters into a license contract with Cipla Ltd's wholly owned unit Cipla Technologies, LLC, instead of with Cipla Ltd's wholly owned unit Cipla USA Inc preciously, on development and sale of MRX-4TZT, transdermal patch for the treatment of spastic paralysis, due to Cipla group' s reorganization
* CIPLA LTD GOA UNIT'S U.S. FDA INSPECTION FINDS THAT LAB RECORDS DEFICIENT, RECORDS DON'T INCLUDE COMPLETE TESTING DATA - TV Source text - http://bit.ly/2u1xLt3 Further company coverage: