Clarkson PLC (CKN.L)
CKN.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Clarkson PLC is a United Kingdom-based company, which provides integrated shipping services. The Company's segments include Broking, Financial, Support and Research. The Company's Broking division represents services provided to ship owners and charterers in the transportation by sea of a range of cargoes. It also represents... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- These 2 FTSE giants are making the news! Should you buy?
- Why I expect these 3 blue chips to keep collapsing!
- Are Clarkson plc, RM plc, Hargreaves Services plc and Kier Group plc buys after today's updates?
- Are Tullow Oil plc, Clarkson plc and B&M European Value Retail SA super income stocks?
- Should You Pile Into Last Week's Laggards Unilever plc, National Grid plc, Randgold Resources Limited & Clarkson PLC?
- Is It Too Late To Buy Bovis Homes Group plc, Costain Group PLC And Clarkson PLC?