Carillion PLC (CLLN.L)
* UPDATE SERIES A AND SERIES B BONDHOLDERS FURTHER TO ITS ANNOUNCEMENTS CONCERNING IMPACT OF COMPULSORY LIQUIDATION OF CARILLION
BRIEF-Moody's Says Carillion's Collapse Exposes Flaws In Accounting For Supply-Chain Finance Arrangements
* MOODY'S SAYS CARILLION'S COLLAPSE EXPOSES FLAWS IN ACCOUNTING FOR SUPPLY-CHAIN FINANCE ARRANGEMENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-UK's Official Receiver Says Unable To Find Ongoing Employment For Further 78 Carillion Employees
* SECURE ONGOING EMPLOYMENT WITH NEW SUPPLIERS FOUND FOR FURTHER 305 EMPLOYEES
* SAYS AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE PORTFOLIO OF CARILLION FACILITY MANAGEMENT CONTRACTS IN U.K. WILL NOT BE PROCEEDING
March 8 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 8 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* FURTHER 150 EMPLOYEES OF CARILLION WILL TRANSFER TO NEW SUPPLIERS WHO HAVE PICKED UP CONTRACTS THAT CARILLION HAD BEEN DELIVERING
March 2 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
BRIEF-UK's Official Receiver Says Employment Secured For Further 456 Carillion Employees, 230 Employees Made Redundant
* WORK CONTINUING TO FIND NEW SUPPLIERS TO TAKE ON CARILLION’S CONTRACTS WITH EMPLOYMENT NOW SECURED FOR FURTHER 456 EMPLOYEES
Feb 23 Britain's FTSE futures up 0.03 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- There has never been a better time to buy ITV plc, British Land Co plc and Carillion plc
- 2 top picks from the FTSE 250 to buy after Wednesday's news?
- Balfour Beatty plc jumps after results, but are Costain Group plc and Carillion plc better buys?
- Should you buy or sell Melrose Industries plc and Carillion plc after today's news?
- Do 6%+ yields from SSE plc, Marks and Spencer Group plc and Carillion plc offer risk-free profits?
- Can you afford to miss these 5%+ yielders?