Celestica Inc (CLS.TO)
22 Mar 2018
TORONTO, Jan 25 Canada's main stock index fell on Thursday as declines for financials and shares of Celestica Inc weighed, offsetting gains for energy shares as oil prices rose.
* CELESTICA ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* TO PURCHASE ATRENNE, ON CASH-FREE AND DEBT-FREE BASIS, FOR $139 MILLION IN CASH USING COMBINATION OF CASH ON HAND & REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Celestica Inc - expansion increases existing manufacturing services for Celestica's customers from a location in Eastern Europe Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Celestica announces third quarter 2017 financial results and intention to launch normal course issuer bid
* Celestica Inc - appointment of Mandeep Chawla as company's chief financial officer, effective immediately