Comerica Inc (CMA.N)
23 Mar 2018
** Asset-sensitive banks well-positioned for higher rates include SVB Financial, Wintrust, Bank of America, Comerica and Texas Capital, says Raymond James
* BIOHITECH GLOBAL SECURES NEW $1M CREDIT FACILITY WITH COMERICA BANK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Comerica Inc beat analysts' forecasts for fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday as the U.S. regional lender earned higher interest income.
Jan 16 Comerica Inc beat analysts' forecasts for fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday as the U.S. regional lender earned higher interest income.
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME $545 MILLION VERSUS $455 MILLION LAST YEAR
* OWL ROCK CAPITAL SAYS ON JANUARY 2, 2018, CO ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT WITH COMERICA BANK - SEC FILING
* Comerica - David Duprey intends to resign from his role as CFO of co on or around January 23, 2018
* Comerica Inc sees restructuring expenses of about $15 million in Q4 - presentation slides Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2xKMWDJ) Further company coverage: (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan)
* Comerica Inc - qtrly diluted income per common share $1.26
U.S. regional bank holding company Comerica Inc on Tuesday reported a better-than-expected third-quarter profit, helped by higher net interest income.
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$67.90||-2.41|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$29.17||-1.38|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.28||-0.03|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$50.98||-1.55|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.00||0.00|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,286.00||-1.40|
|Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB.OQ)||$31.03||-1.27|
|Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN.OQ)||$14.70||-0.61|