CNH Industrial NV (CNHI.MI)
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday.
* ANNOUNCE NEW STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO REDEFINE WORLD OF CONNECTED INDUSTRIAL VEHICLES
* WILL ALSO BE RECOMMENDING A REAUTHORIZATION AND UPSIZING OF COMPANY'S SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM TO $700 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-CNH Industrial Says Net Income Will Include Tax Charge Of Up To $125 Mln For Quarter Ended Dec 31
* CNH INDUSTRIAL - DUE TO U.S. ACT AND TAX LEGISLATION CHANGES , NET INCOME FOR QUARTER WILL INCLUDE A NON-CASH TAX CHARGE UP TO $125 MILLION UNDER US GAAP
* CNH INDUSTRIAL ANNOUNCES A PRELIMINARY ESTIMATE OF THE IMPACT OF THE U.S. TAX REFORM AND OTHER TAX MATTERS AND THE DECONSOLIDATION OF ITS VENEZUELAN OPERATIONS
* Announces pricing of its $500 million 3.850% notes due 2027
* CNH Industrial N.V. announces notes offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 31 CNH Industrial CEO Richard Tobin tells analysts in a post-results call:
MILAN, Oct 31 Trucks and tractor maker CNH Industrial on Tuesday raised its full-year sales and earnings guidance after reporting a 41 percent rise in quarterly operating profit for industrial activities, sending its shares up more than 2 percent.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) BARCELONA/LONDON, October 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) a senior unsecured rating of 'BBB-'. Fitch has also rated the Euro medium-term note (EMTN) programme for CNH Industrial Finance Europe S.A. and USD600 million bond issued by CNHI at 'BBB-'. The dollar bond is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the EMTN programme on the Irish Stock Exchange. The EUR10 billion programme only benefits from th