Chesnara PLC (CSN.L)
CSN.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Chesnara plc is a holding company, which is engaged in the management of life and pension books of business in the United Kingdom and Western Europe. The Company focuses on specialist insurance business in the life insurance and pensions sector in the Netherlands. Its segments include CA, S&P, Movestic, The Waard Group and Other... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Looking for a high yield? Try these 3 small-caps
- Which is the best dividend stock: BP plc, United Utilities plc or Chensara plc?
- Will Legal & General Group plc, Hansard Global plc and Chesnara plc boost your portfolio returns?
- 4 Small Caps For Explosive Dividends! Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Headlam Group plc, Chesnara Plc & Lavendon Group plc
- Are Lloyds Banking Group PLC, Numis Corporation PLC And Chesnara Plc Set To Soar?
- Is Now The Time To Invest In Prudential plc, Aviva plc And Chesnara plc?