City Union Bank Ltd (CTBK.NS)
23 Feb 2018
MUMBAI, Feb 17 India's City Union Bank Ltd said on Saturday it had suffered three "fraudulent remittances" of nearly $2 million that had been pushed through the SWIFT financial platform.
MUMBAI, Feb 17 India's City Union Bank Ltd on Saturday said it had suffered three "fraudulent remittances" of nearly $2 million that had been pushed through the SWIFT financial platform.
* DEC QUARTER NET PROFIT 1.55 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 1.27 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
BRIEF-City Union Bank Says Does Not Have Requirement To Report Divergence In Provisioning Requirements Or Additional Gross NPA
* DO NOT HAVE REQUIREMENT OF REPORTING ANY DIVERGENCE IN PROVISIONING REQUIREMENTS OR ADDITIONAL GROSS NPA IDENTIFIED BY RBI Source text - http://bit.ly/2FsjnLe Further company coverage:
* SAYS MASTERCARD RECENTLY REPORTED TO CO CERTAIN SET OF IMPROPER DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
* Says net interest margin at 4.46 percent at quarter end Source text - http://bit.ly/2hbM597 Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter net profit 1.45 billion rupees versus profit of 1.24 billion rupees year ago