CTI Biopharma Corp (CTIC.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
* CTI BIOPHARMA PRICES UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF $60 MILLION OF COMMON STOCK
* CTI BIOPHARMA CORP - INTENDS TO USE NET PROCEEDS OF OFFERING TO COMPLETE PAC203 CLINICAL TRIAL, COMPLETE REVIEW OF PACRITINIB MAA BY EMA, AMONG OTHERS Source text for Eikon:
* CTI BIOPHARMA PROVIDES CORPORATE AND EUROPEAN REGULATORY UPDATE
Canada's No. 2 marijuana producer Aurora Cannabis Inc has agreed to buy smaller rival CanniMed Therapeutics Inc for C$1.1 billion ($852 million) as companies jostle to benefit from the country's legalization of recreational marijuana use later this year. | Video
TORONTO, Jan 19 Canadian marijuana producer Aurora Cannabis Inc is in talks with rivals CanniMed Therapeutics Inc and Newstrike Resources Ltd to acquire both companies in a friendly deal, people familiar with the situation told Reuters on Friday.
TORONTO Canadian cannabis producer CanniMed Therapeutics Inc said it has postponed a shareholder vote on its proposed takeover of Newstrike Resources Ltd to allow it to discuss a possible transaction with hostile suitor Aurora Cannabis Inc .
* CTI BIOPHARMA TO RECEIVE $10 MILLION MILESTONE PAYMENT FOR TRISENOX®
* SPOTLIGHT THERAPEUTICS INC FILES TO SAY IT HAS RAISED $7.3 MILLION IN EQUITY FINANCING - SEC FILING
* CTI BIOPHARMA CORP - ON NOVEMBER 28, 2017, CTI BIOPHARMA CORP ENTERED INTO A LOAN AND SECURITY AGREEMENT
* CTI BIOPHARMA CORP FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UP TO $200 MILLION – SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zo6CPZ) Further company coverage: