Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE.TO)
23 May 2018
Oil and gas producer Cenovus Energy Inc expects Canada's railways to be able to carry more oil in the second half of this year, easing transport bottlenecks and allowing it to stick to previous annual forecasts.
* Shares, down initially after Q1 results, jump 6 pct (Adds crude-by-rail details, updates shares)
* SAYS WITH EVERY $1 DECREASE IN WTI/WCS DIFFERENTIAL, CO EXPECTS $80 MILLION OF INCREASED ANNUAL ADJUSTED FUNDS FLOW - CONF CALL
* CENOVUS DELIVERS STRONG FIRST QUARTER OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE
April 25 Canadian oil producer Cenovus Energy Inc posted a first-quarter loss on Wednesday as shipping bottlenecks weighed on prices of Canadian heavy oil.
April 5 Canadian oil and gas producer Cenovus Energy Inc said on Thursday it named Jon McKenzie chief financial officer, bringing in an industry veteran who most recently helped rival Husky Energy Inc rein in costs and strengthen its finances.
* CENOVUS APPOINTS JONATHAN MCKENZIE AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 22 Canada's Cenovus Energy Inc said on Thursday it was running oil sands production below capacity and stockpiling excess oil due to trouble with exporting through maxed-out pipelines to the United States.
March 22 Canadian oil and gas producer Cenovus Energy Inc said on Thursday it expected oil sands production to nearly double in the first quarter.
* CONTINUES TO EXPECT FULL-YEAR OIL SANDS VOLUMES FOR 2018 TO BE WITHIN COMPANY'S GUIDANCE RANGE OF 364,000 TO 382,000 BARRELS PER DAY