Canadian Western Bank (CWB.TO)
22 Mar 2018
* CWB REPORTS VERY STRONG FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
LONDON, Feb 22 Indian refiner Essar Oil is looking to raise over $1 billion from trading houses after its new Russian owners could not raise loans from major Western banks due to sanctions on Russia.
* CWB FRANCHISE FINANCE PARTNERS WITH LONE STAR TEXAS GRILL ON DEVELOPMENT LINE FACILITY
* CWB REPORTS VERY STRONG FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL 2017
MOSCOW The Russian rouble weakened against the dollar on Friday despite high oil prices, reflecting the situation on other emerging markets, as investor focus shifted to U.S. jobs data expected later on Friday.
BRIEF-CWB Financial Group to acquire equipment finance, leasing assets of ECN Commercial and Vendor Finance Canada
* CWB Financial Group to acquire equipment finance and leasing assets of ECN Commercial and Vendor Finance Canada
* ECN Capital to sell Canadian Commercial and Vendor Finance assets
* CWB Financial Group to acquire equipment finance and leasing assets of ECN Commercial and Vendor Finance Canada Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: