Countrywide PLC (CWD.L)
15 Dec 2017
Countrywide Plc's shares tumbled on Thursday after the property services group forecast full-year results at the lower end of market expectations due to a slowdown in the UK housing market.
Nov 9 Countrywide Plc's shares tumbled on Thursday after the property services group forecast full-year results at the lower end of market expectations due to a slowdown in the UK housing market.
* TOTAL GROUP REVENUE FOR Q3 WAS £175.1M, AN INCREASE OF 2% COMPARED WITH Q2 AND DOWN 7% YEAR ON YEAR.
* ANNOUNCES A NEW ORGANISATION STRUCTURE, UNDER WHICH ALISON PLATT, CEO, WILL FOCUS ON SALES, LETTINGS, FINANCIAL SERVICES AND COMMERCIAL
Big banks facing billions in dollars in claims by mortgage-backed securities investors who allege the banks failed to live up to their obligations as MBS trustees can breathe a little easier today. On Friday, Judge Steven Martin of the Court of Common Pleas in Hamilton County, Ohio, delivered a complete defense win to MBS trustee Bank of New York Mellon in the first noteholder case to go to trial.
July 27 Countrywide Plc shares plummeted to a record low after the property services group reported a 98 percent fall in first-half profit as demand was tempered by a higher property tax, and uncertainty following the general election and the Brexit vote.
* H1 total income 333.0 million stg versus 370.3 million stg
Earnings vs. Estimates
- These 3 shares are on sale at half price: Should you buy?
- Three risers to buy on today's results?
- Should you buy Tullow Oil plc, Balfour Beatty plc and Countrywide plc following Brexit?
- Why it's adapt or die for ARM Holdings plc, Royal Mail plc and Countrywide plc
- Why Countrywide Plc & Foxtons Group Plc can’t afford Brexit
- Do Updates From Pearson plc, Countrywide PLC And Premier Foods Plc Confirm Their Turnaround Potential?