Countrywide PLC (CWD.L)
18 Jun 2018
Countrywide Plc , Britain's largest estate agent on Wednesday said total income in the first quarter fell 10.5 percent, hurt by "significantly" lower sales in London.
April 25 Countrywide Plc, Britain's largest estate agent on Wednesday said total income in the first quarter fell 10.5 percent, hurt by "significantly" lower sales in London.
* TOTAL GROUP INCOME FOR QUARTER WAS LOWER AT £145 MILLION COMPARED TO £162 MILLION FOR SAME PERIOD IN 2017.
Countrywide Plc , Britain's largest estate agent, reported a 22.5 percent fall in core annual earnings on Thursday and scrapped its dividend, sending its shares to record lows.
* Shares fall 24 pct (Adds conference call, analysts, details)
* COUNTRYWIDE PLC'S EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN PETER LONG SAYS CUT ABOUT A THIRD OF HEADOFFICE JOBS TO 300 FROM 450 - PRESS CONF CALL Further company coverage:
March 8 Countrywide Plc, Britain's largest estate agency, on Thursday reported a 22.5 percent drop in full-year core earnings, hurt by poor performance in its main sales and lettings business.
* COUNTRYWIDE PLC - AGREED AN AMENDMENT LETTER RELATING TO ITS TERM AND REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY WITH ITS LENDER PARTNERS
Countrywide's Chief Executive, Alison Platt, stepped down on Wednesday, a week after the British real estate agent said a loss of market share to its competitors would hit its annual profit.
* Shares up 2 pct (Rewrites with chairman's comments, adds details, shares)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- These 3 shares are on sale at half price: Should you buy?
- Three risers to buy on today's results?
- Should you buy Tullow Oil plc, Balfour Beatty plc and Countrywide plc following Brexit?
- Why it's adapt or die for ARM Holdings plc, Royal Mail plc and Countrywide plc
- Why Countrywide Plc & Foxtons Group Plc can’t afford Brexit
- Do Updates From Pearson plc, Countrywide PLC And Premier Foods Plc Confirm Their Turnaround Potential?