Cranswick PLC (CWK.L)
18 Apr 2019
Feb 7 Shares in meat processor Cranswick Plc crashed 20 percent on Thursday after it warned that operating margin would fall next fiscal year and posted a 2 percent drop in its third-quarter revenue.
Shares in meat processor Cranswick Plc crashed 20 percent on Thursday after it warned that operating margin would fall next fiscal year and posted a 2 percent drop in its third-quarter revenue.
Feb 7 Cranswick Plc said on Thursday operating margins were likely to decline in the next fiscal year, sending shares of the British meat supplier down 18 percent.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- What do today's updates mean for HICL Infrastructure company limited, Cranswick plc and Hammerson plc?
- 5 stocks I'd buy and hold for the long term
- Should you buy Kingfisher plc, Cranswick plc, AA plc and Homeserve plc following today's news?
- Will Cranswick plc And Greggs plc Beat Tesco PLC This Year?
- Are Vodafone Group plc, Cranswick plc And Bellway plc 'Screaming Buys'?
- Beat The Index With BP plc, Cranswick plc & Auto Trader Group PLC!