Dabur India Ltd (DABU.NS)
May 10 India's Fortis Healthcare Ltd said on Thursday its board has accepted an offer from Hero Enterprise Investment Office and the Burman Family Office to invest in the cash-strapped hospital chain.
* SAYS CO CONTINUES TO FACE MACROECONOMIC HEADWINDS IN SOME PARTS OF THE WORLD
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 3.96 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 3.33 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
April 19 Fortis Healthcare Ltd said on Thursday it had received an improved binding offer worth 15 billion rupees ($228.3 million) from Hero Enterprise Investment Office and Burman Family Office.
MUMBAI, April 13 Malaysia's IHH Healthcare Berhad on Thursday offered to buy India's Fortis Healthcare Ltd, sparking a potential three-way takeover battle for the company at a time when interest in Indian healthcare assets is rising.
MUMBAI, April 13 India's Fortis Healthcare Ltd said on Friday Malaysia's IHH Healthcare Berhad has offered to buy the company at 160 rupees ($2.45) per share, paving the way to a better bid than Manipal Hospitals.
BRIEF-Dabur India Says D And A Cosmetics Proprietary And Atlanta Body & Health Products Proprietary Become Untis
* DABUR INDIA SAYS D AND A COSMETICS PROPRIETARY AND ATLANTA BODY & HEALTH PRODUCTS PROPRIETARY HAVE BECOME STEP DOWN WHOLLY OWNED UNTIS Source text - http://bit.ly/2Hdp41G Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Dabur India To Acquire D & A Cosmetics Proprietary, Atlanta Body & Health Products Proprietary Via Dermoviva Skin Essentials
* ACQUISITION OF D & A COSMETICS PROPRIETARY, ATLANTA BODY & HEALTH PRODUCTS PROPRIETARY NOW BEING DONE THROUGH DERMOVIVA SKIN ESSENTIALS Source text - http://bit.ly/2HakuA8 Further company coverage:
* SAYS MOHIT MALHOTRA APPOINTED AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - INDIA BUSINESS OF CO Source text - http://bit.ly/2GxbOEl Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 3.32 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 2.94 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR