Derwent London PLC (DLN.L)
16 Jul 2018
Derwent London Plc , a central London office developer, proposed a special dividend of 75 pence on Tuesday, citing profits from property sales and better than expected growth in value of its buildings despite the shadow of Brexit.
* 2017 rental growth "more likely" at top end guidance range - CEO
* PROPOSED SPECIAL DIVIDEND OF 75P PER SHARE TO BE PAID IN JUNE 2018
Feb 27 Derwent London Plc, a central London office developer, promised a special dividend of 75 pence on Tuesday, citing profit from recent property sales and growth in the value of its buildings despite looming concerns about Brexit headwinds.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are these stocks 'brilliant buys' after today's news?
- Are National Grid plc, Derwent London plc and Daejan Holdings plc on track to beat the FTSE 100 in 2016?
- 5 Of The Most Expensive UK Stocks Right Now
- Why Imperial Tobacco Group PLC, BT Group plc and Derwent London Plc Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- Land Securities Ups Its Dividend
- Why You Should Still Invest In Commercial Property