Dollar Tree Inc (DLTR.OQ)
23 May 2018
* DOLLAR TREE INC SAYS GARY PHILBIN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.7 MILLION VERSUS $9.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Dollar Tree Says On April 19 Co Entered Into Credit Agreement With JPMorgan Chase Bank Providing For $2,032 Mln In Senior Credit Facilities
* DOLLAR TREE SAYS ON APRIL 19 CO ENTERED INTO CREDIT AGREEMENT WITH JPMORGAN CHASE BANK PROVIDING FOR $2,032 MILLION IN SENIOR CREDIT FACILITIES - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Dollar Tree Files Prospectus Supplement Related To A Potential Four-Part Notes Offering - SEC Filing
* SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GEKwvz) Further company coverage:
* DOLLAR TREE FILES WITH THE U.S. SEC FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF, SIZE UNDISCLOSED Source text : [https://bit.ly/2uLNKf0] Further company coverage:
* DOLLAR TREE SAYS BOARD AMENDED CO'S BYLAWS TO INCREASE NUMBER OF DIRECTORS TO 13 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2FOP5D5) Further company coverage:
* DOLLAR TREE APPOINTS JEFFREY NAYLOR TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dollar General Inc reported strong quarterly same-store sales and gave an upbeat profit forecast for 2018, suggesting that efforts to stock a wider variety of products and remodel stores were paying off.
Discount store operator Dollar Tree Inc on Wednesday reported disappointing holiday-quarter sales and issued a full-year profit forecast that was below expectations, as it spends more, sending its shares down as much as 16 percent.
* Shares down 15.3 pct at $88.34 (Adds analyst comments, quotes from conf call, background; Updates share price)
* ADP report shows private employers added 235,000 jobs in Feb