Domino's Pizza Group PLC (DOM.L)
14 Dec 2018
Domino's Pizza Inc's UK franchise Domino's Pizza Group launched a 25 million pound share buyback on Thursday after posting a 6 percent rise in organic sales due to a rise in website and app orders.
* FY pretax profit to be at middle of lowered market expectations
Oct 18 Domino's Pizza Inc's UK franchise Domino's Pizza Group trimmed its full year forecast for pretax profit in line with market expectations on Thursday while announcing a new 25 million pounds ($32.70 million) share buyback plan.
LONDON Anxiety over emerging market assets sent the FTSE down on Friday as a currency crisis in Turkey deepened and Russia's rouble extended losses, dragging exposed stocks down.
Rising overseas costs, particularly in Norway, overshadowed an improvement in sales at Domino's Pizza Group , pushing first-half pre-tax profit down almost 10 percent and sending the company's shares to an 11-month low.
Domino's Pizza Group on Tuesday reported an increase in overall half-year sales, but profits were weighed down by investments overseas, sending its shares down almost 12 percent.
Aug 7 Rising overseas costs, particularly in Norway, overshadowed an improvement in sales at Domino's Pizza Group, pushing first-half pre-tax profit down almost 10 percent and sending the company's shares to an 11-month low.
Aug 7 Domino's Pizza Group on Tuesday reported a 12.8 percent increase in half-year sales, getting a boost from the FIFA World Cup and higher online orders.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Great margins, high dividends, low debt: Are these Footsie shares the best buys on the market?
- 3 hot buys on today's results?
- Sky high margins prove franchising is a winner for Domino's Pizza Group plc, Fevertree Drinks plc and InterContinental Hotels Group plc
- Should you stick with MASSIVE gainers JD Sports Fashion plc, Domino's Pizza plc and Anglo American plc?
- Are ARM Holdings plc, Domino's Pizza Group plc and ASOS plc 3 must-have growth stocks?
- Will today's favourites be tomorrow's losers? BT Group plc, Rightmove plc and Domino's Pizza Group plc