Domino's Pizza Group PLC (DOM.L)
21 Mar 2019
Domino's Pizza on Tuesday warned a slowdown in overseas markets would dent its 2018 underlying pre-tax profit, sending shares in Britain's biggest pizza delivery firm down more than 10 percent, on course for their worst day in two years.
Domino's Pizza on Tuesday warned a slowdown in overseas markets would dent its 2018 underlying pretax profit, sending shares in Britain's biggest pizza delivery firm down more than 10 percent, on course for their worst day in two years.
Jan 29 Domino's Pizza Group said on Tuesday it expects full-year underlying pretax profit at the lower end of a consensus range, despite selling a record number of pizzas on the Friday before Christmas.
Domino's Pizza Inc's UK franchise Domino's Pizza Group launched a 25 million pound share buyback on Thursday after posting a 6 percent rise in organic sales due to a rise in website and app orders.
* FY pretax profit to be at middle of lowered market expectations
Oct 18 Domino's Pizza Inc's UK franchise Domino's Pizza Group trimmed its full year forecast for pretax profit in line with market expectations on Thursday while announcing a new 25 million pounds ($32.70 million) share buyback plan.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Great margins, high dividends, low debt: Are these Footsie shares the best buys on the market?
- 3 hot buys on today's results?
- Sky high margins prove franchising is a winner for Domino's Pizza Group plc, Fevertree Drinks plc and InterContinental Hotels Group plc
- Should you stick with MASSIVE gainers JD Sports Fashion plc, Domino's Pizza plc and Anglo American plc?
- Are ARM Holdings plc, Domino's Pizza Group plc and ASOS plc 3 must-have growth stocks?
- Will today's favourites be tomorrow's losers? BT Group plc, Rightmove plc and Domino's Pizza Group plc