DSV A/S (DSV.CO)
* SAYS DSV A/S EXTENDS MAIN OFFER PERIOD OF PUBLIC EXCHANGE OFFER
* CHANGE IN BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF PANALPINA WORLD TRANSPORT (HOLDING) AG
* EU LISTING PROSPECTUS RELATED TO ADMITTANCE TO TRADING AND OFFICIAL LISTING OF UP TO 56,406,250 NEW SHARES OF DKK 1 NOMINAL VALUE EACH
* DECISION OF TAKEOVER BOARD ON PUBLIC EXCHANGE OFFER OF DSV A / S ON ALL REGISTERED SHARES IN PUBLIC HANDS OF PANALPINA WELTTRANSPORT
COPENHAGEN/ZURICH Swiss logistics group Panalpina has bowed to an increased 4.6 billion Swiss francs (3.52 billion pounds) bid from Danish rival DSV, ending a more than two month takeover battle designed to build scale in the consolidating transport sector.
COPENHAGEN/ZURICH Swiss logistics group Panalpina has bowed to an increased 4.6 billion Swiss francs ($4.6 billion) bid from Danish rival DSV, ending a more than two month takeover battle designed to build scale in the consolidating transport sector.
ZURICH/BERLIN, April 1 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.5 percent higher at 9,527 points on Monday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Foundation says Cevian is only concerned with own interests (Adds detail, comment from company, investors, analyst)
ZURICH, Feb 25 Panalpina will hold an extraordinary general meeting after its largest shareholder asked the Swiss logistics company to implement a one share, one vote regime.
ZURICH Danish logistics group DSV A/S sweetened its offer for Panalpina to $4.3 billion, with a tug of war escalating on Friday over the Swiss company as it weighs a separate deal with Kuwait's Agility Group.