Dufry AG (DUFN.S)
17 Aug 2018
ZURICH, Aug 3 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.2 percent higher at 9,173 points on xxday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* IN H1 OF 2018, TURNOVER GREW BY 7.2% AND ORGANIC GROWTH REACHED 5.5% SUPPORTED BY GOOD GROWTH IN MOST REGIONS
* FURTHER EXPANDS FOOTPRINT IN AUSTRALIA BY SIGNING A NEW CONTRACT AT PERTH AIRPORT
* DUFRY SIGNS NEW CONTRACTS WITH HOLLAND AMERICA LINE, CARNIVAL AND NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE – FURTHER EXPANDS ITS FOOTPRINT IN THE CRUISE CHANNEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
May 8 The world's largest duty-free store operator Dufry AG said on Tuesday positive market conditions and its cost-savings plan drove results higher in the seasonally-weak first quarter.
May 8 Airport retailer Dufry AG on Tuesday reported an organic growth of 7.1 percent and an 18.4 percent jump in first-quarter core earnings, driven by robust performance in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
* EBITDA MARGIN EXPANDED BY 100 BASIS POINTS TO 10.1% IN Q1 OF 2018
* SAID ON THURSDAY PROPOSES THE PAYMENT OF A CASH DIVIDEND OF CHF 3.75 PER SHARE
* SAYS PROPOSES TO ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING A CASH DIVIDEND OF CHF 3.75 PER SHARE
BRIEF-HNA Infrastructure Investment To Buy Stakes In Hong Kong International Construction Investment, Dufry AG
March 29 HNA Infrastructure Investment Group Co Ltd: