Duke Energy Corp (DUK.N)
* DUKE ENERGY CORP SAYS CEO LYNN GOOD'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $21.4 MILLION VERSUS $13.8 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* DUKE ENERGY ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK WITH A FORWARD COMPONENT
BRIEF-Duke Energy And 2 Joint Owners Announce Sale Of The Retired Walter C. Beckjord Coal-Fired Power Plant
* DUKE ENERGY AND 2 JOINT OWNERS ANNOUNCE SALE OF THE RETIRED WALTER C. BECKJORD COAL-FIRED POWER PLANT IN NEW RICHMOND, OHIO
* DUKE ENERGY CORP SAYS ISSUING $2 BILLION OF EQUITY IN 2018 Source text (http://bit.ly/2EVMrhI) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
U.S. power provider Duke Energy Corp said on Tuesday it would issue $2 billion in new shares this year to deal with the financial impact of recent tax reforms that it also said would weigh on 2018 earnings growth.
Feb 20 U.S. power provider Duke Energy Corp said on Tuesday it would issue $2 billion in new shares this year to deal with the financial impact of recent tax reforms that it also said would weigh on 2018 earnings growth.
* DUKE ENERGY- ON FEB 20, 2018, CO ENTERED INTO EQUITY DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT DATED FEB 20, 2018 ESTABLISHING AT--MARKET EQUITY DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM
* DUKE ENERGY'S FOURTH QUARTER 2017 GAAP REPORTED EPS WAS $1.00
Feb 20 U.S. utility Duke Energy Corp posted profit in the fourth quarter from year-ago loss helped by a $231 million tax benefit from the recent U.S. tax reforms.
* DUKE ENERGY RENEWS CONTRACT WITH BIOMASS ENERGY PRODUCER IN NORTH CAROLINA