Dynavax Technologies Corp (DVAX.OQ)
* DYNAVAX REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR END 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* DYNAVAX SECURES $175 MILLION IN NON-DILUTIVE DEBT FINANCING
* DYNAVAX ANNOUNCES HEPLISAV-B™ IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE UNITED STATES FOR THE PREVENTION OF HEPATITIS B IN ADULTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dynavax Technologies Corp's hepatitis B vaccine won the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's approval on the third attempt and Chief Executive Eddie Gray told Reuters the company was open to, but not waiting for, a partner to market the drug.
Nov 9 Dynavax Technologies Corp's hepatitis B vaccine won the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's approval on the third attempt and Chief Executive Eddie Gray told Reuters the company was open to, but not waiting for, a partner to market the drug.
* Dynavax announces FDA approval of Heplisav-B for prevention of Hepatitis B in adults
Nov 9 Dynavax Technologies Corp's twice-rejected hepatitis B vaccine was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday, marking the drug developer's first regulatory approval.
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.47 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Dynavax initiates clinical trial in non-small cell lung cancer with a novel inhaled TLR9 Agonist
* Dynavax initiates clinical trial in non-small cell lung cancer with a novel inhaled TLR9 Agonist in combination with Anti-PD-1 therapy
Dynavax Technologies Corporation, a biotechnology company focused on drugs that harness the immune system to combat disease, is reviewing strategic options for its hepatitis B vaccine, which could include a potential sale or licensing deal, people familiar with the matter said.
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,273.80||-22.40|
|Crucell N.V. (CRCL.AS)||--||--|
|ALK-Abello A/S (ALKb.CO)||kr.741.00||+1.00|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$54.12||-0.57|
|Allergy Therapeutics plc (AGY.L)||27.25||0.00|
|Kuros Biosciences AG (KURN.S)||CHF11.30||0.00|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,833.50||-24.00|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF76.38||-1.12|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€64.63||-0.40|
|Acambis plc (ACM.L)||--||--|