Consolidated Edison Inc (ED.N)
23 Jan 2018
* FY CONSOL NET INCOME AFTER TAX 3.8 MILLION RIALS VERSUS 4.5 MILLION RIALS YEAR AGO
* CONSOLIDATED EDISON INC - CO, UNITS ENTERED INTO AN EXTENSION AGREEMENT, EFFECTIVE JANUARY 8, 2018
* Q1 CONSOL NET PROFIT EGP 23 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF EGP 11.8 MILLION YEAR AGO
BRIEF-Con Edison Seeks Non-Pipes Solutions Consistent With New York City's, New York State's Environmental Goals
* CON EDISON - ISSUED A REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO SECURE ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS CONSISTENT WITH NEW YORK CITY'S AND NEW YORK STATE'S ENVIRONMENTAL GOALS
* H1 CONSOL NET PROFIT EGP 103.9 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF EGP 34.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
Dec 13 AL ARAFA FOR INVESTMENT AND CONSULTANCIES :
* Consolidated Edison files preliminary prospectus supplement related to a potential offering of debentures, Series 2017 B and Series 2017 C - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ywK9yU) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Nov 8 Con Edison will improve its hiring and training practices and pay $800,000 to settle a U.S. lawsuit claiming it discriminated against disabled employees, and wrongly required job applicants to undergo medical examinations and provide genetic information of family members before being hired.
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.51 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 30 The following is a timeline of the efforts to restore power in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria, which knocked out power to all 1.5 million homes and businesses on the island.