EFG International AG (EFGN.S)
14 Dec 2018
ZURICH, Nov 15 Swiss private bank EFG International's shares dropped sharply on Thursday after it struggled to attract new money in recent months, hurt as market volatility dented Asian clients' risk appetite.
* EFG INTERNATIONAL PRESERVES GROWTH MOMENTUM IN A CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT
* SAYS ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF RANJIT SINGH AS ITS NEW CHIEF RISK OFFICER AND A MEMBER OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE, EFFECTIVE 01 JANUARY 2019
ZURICH/BERLIN, Oct 18 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 8,760 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* WILL COMBINE ITS LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE FUNCTIONS INTO A SINGLE DIVISION UNDER LEADERSHIP OF YVES AESCHLIMANN
* HAS NOTED TODAY’S ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NOMINATION OF THOMAS A. MUELLER FOR ELECTION TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF RAIFFEISEN SWITZERLAND
* RICHARD THOMAS MBE, HEAD OF UK REGION AND CEO OF EFG PRIVATE BANK LIMITED, LONDON, EFFECTIVE 02 JANUARY 2019, Source text: https://www.efginternational.com/About-EFG/Media/EFG-International-strengthens-management-teams.html Further company coverage:
ZURICH, July 26 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.9 percent higher at 9,096 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* EFG INTERNATIONAL SAYS WANTS TO ACHIEVE MORE THAN THE 240 MILLION SFR SYNERGIES FROM TAKEOVER OF BSI
ZURICH, July 25 EFG International reported a 27 percent fall in first-half net profit on Wednesday on lower returns from its life insurance holdings but the Swiss money manager achieved a net inflow of assets for first time since buying troubled bank BSI in 2016.