Element Fleet Management Corp (EFN.TO)
* Says originations in Q3 of 2017 were $1.44 billion, up 6 pct compared to $1.36 billion in Q3 2016
Oct 31 Stock futures pointed to a slightly higher opening for Canada's main stock index on Tuesday, set to build on a strong close a day earlier and ahead of the release of GDP data for August.
* Element Fleet announces appointment of Brian Tobin as chairman
* Element Fleet Management - sale of US$23 million of Element Rail Leasing II LLP 2016-1 Class B notes for an amount exceeding current book value of notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Element Fleet Management Corp - sale of approximately 60% of its heavy-duty U.S. truck portfolio
* Element Fleet announces TSX approval of normal course issuer bids Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view C$0.23 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Element Fleet Management Corp - intention to segment financial reporting of core, non-core assets, optimize capital structure and enhance governance.
* Element Fleet Management Corp - bid will be funded using existing cash resources
TORONTO, May 31 Canada's main stock index fell on Wednesday in broad declines, with a slump in oil prices dragging energy stocks lower.