Eicher Motors Ltd (EICH.NS)
12 Dec 2017
* NOV TOTAL MOTORCYCLES SALES OF 70,126 UNITS, UP 22 PERCENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2kdGuUG Further company coverage:
* NOV EICHER TRUCKS AND BUSES TOTAL SALES OF 4727 VEHICLES VERSUS 3,067 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* Sept quarter consol net profit 5.18 billion rupees versus profit of 4.13 billion rupees last year
* Oct total exports 1,478 units, up 98 percent Source text: http://bit.ly/2yiqVRD Further company coverage:
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_09082017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 8:30 am: Heavy Industries Minister Anant Geete, Suzuki Motor Corp. President T. Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra MD Pawan Goenka at ACMA event in New Delhi. 9:30 am: Hindustan Aeronautics CEO Kaveru R
Sept 7 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2020 GMT on Thursday:
BANGALORE/BERLIN India's Eicher Motors is set to offer $1.8 billion-$2 billion for Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati, the Economic Times newspaper reported on Thursday, although German owner Volkswagen has put the sale process on hold, sources have said.
BANGALORE/BERLIN India's Eicher Motors is set to offer $1.8 billion-$2 billion (£1.38 billion - £1.53 billion) for Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati, the Economic Times newspaper reported on Thursday, although German owner Volkswagen has put the sale process on hold, sources have said.
* Eicher believed to be only Asian firm left in auction -paper
Sept 7 India's Eicher Motors Ltd, maker of Royal Enfield classic motorbikes, is set to make a binding takeover bid for Italian motorcyle manufacturer Ducati for $1.8 billion-$2 billion, the Economic Times daily reported on Thursday.