Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL.N)
19 Jan 2018
* Estee Lauder - co announces its collaboration with Google to offer consumers services for Google Assistant on Google Home Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares hit record high (Adds analyst quote, background, updates shares)
* Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.06 pct, Nasdaq down 0.41 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.52 pct, S&P 0.40 pct, Nasdaq 0.13 pct (Changes comment, updates prices)
Estee Lauder's stock hit a record high after the cosmetics maker forecast holiday-quarter sales ahead of market expectations on Wednesday, banking on demand for its recently acquired makeup brands that are popular with millennials.
Nov 1 Estee Lauder on Wednesday reported better-than-expected quarterly sales and profit, helped by demand for makeup from its brands including Tom Ford and Smashbox and revenue from recent acquisitions aimed at attracting younger customers.
* The Estée Lauder Companies achieves outstanding fiscal 2018 first quarter results
Nov 1 Cosmetics maker Estee Lauder's sales beat analysts' estimates in the first quarter, helped by the popularity of brands such as Clinique and M.A.C.
* The Estée Lauder Companies Inc increases quarterly dividend 12% to $.38 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Estee lauder says "we are aware of recent press that speculates that the estée lauder companies may be in discussions regarding a potential sale or merger"
|Shiseido Company, Limited (4911.T)||¥5,701||-3.00|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$91.07||+0.89|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH.PA)||€240.95||+2.20|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€185.80||+2.40|
|Avon Products, Inc. (AVP.N)||$2.33||+0.07|
|Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)||€97.54||+0.46|
|Coty Inc (COTY.N)||$20.53||+0.52|
|Amorepacific Corp (090430.KS)||₩309,500.00||+2,000.00|
|Amorepacific Corp (090435.KS)||₩163,000.00||-500.00|
|Amorepacific Group (002790.KS)||₩155,000.00||+3,500.00|